בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



10 Feb 2015

The scheme of things

Dovid Winiarz – My Brother, My Keeper

Overcoming NIMBY


Parashat Mishpatim: The Greater Scheme Of Things

The JewishPress has an article describing J Street's anti-Netanyahu ad, "No, Mr. Netanyahu, You Do Not Speak For Me."


Comments posted under the article include;
 "You J Street's Ben-Ami don't speak for me! I am proud to be a Netanyahu supporter who protects each and every Jew even you!"

No J Street and Jeremy Ben-Ami you do not speak for me.

As J Street links to a petition, would anyone care to start a petition, J Street doesn't speak for me?


IsraelMatzav details some more of Brian William's words over the past few years. At least we can trust him with the truth in the opening words of the interview below;



No comments:

Post a Comment