בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



9 Apr 2014

Live the impossible

A pro-Palestinian campus group at Cornell University is apparently trying to push through a resolution urging the school to cut ties with Israel, slipping it onto the books on the eve of the Passover holiday.
Continue reading: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/09/pro-palestinian-campus-group-plans-passover-meeting-to-push-anti-israel-resolution-while-jewish-students-are-away/#




I just finished reading an interview with David Copperfield in Hello magazine. He describes how he became hooked on magic early on but met resistance form his family, especially his mother when he wanted to make it his career.


Desperate, one night I threw out all my blueprints, plans, drawings, etc. in the rubbish before I went to bed," remembers David. "My father asked me; 'What's wrong?' I rold him that everyone was trying to make me believe my dream was impossible, so I had decided to quit."
"I was so overwhelmed that I cried myself to sleep. The next morning when I woke up, all my blueprints, drawings and plans were spread out around me, and with them was a note form my dad: 'You have to live the impossible.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment