בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



12 Aug 2012

Check your cars!

This summer I have read about two incidents where parents mistakenly left their children in sweltering hot cars and the consequences were dire.

This afternoon I read about a similar incident where a two-year- old child was left in a car. Someone who saw the girl and feared for her life broke a window and extricated the youngster from the car. Medics who examined her declared her to be in good condition, thank G-d.
Read article in Hebrew: http://anashnews.net/default.aspx?pageid=53&articleID=3124

Yesterday I posted about Fareed Zakaria being suspended from Time and CNN for alleged plagiarism.


In 2005 Mr. Zakaria returned an ADL award and criticized national director Abraham Foxman.

Below is an excerpt from a letter written by Mr. Foxman in response to the journalist's remarks.

I received your letter today and must say I am not only saddened but stunned and somewhat speechless by your decision to return the ADL Hubert H. Humphrey First Amendment Freedoms Prize, you accepted in 2005. As someone I greatly respect for engaging in discussion and dialogue with an open mind I would have expected you to reach out to me before coming to judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment