בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



11 Apr 2012

Why not compliment, as well?

Human nature is interesting. This morning I read an article by Jonathan Tobin which I did not agree with. I quicky sent him an email directing him to this article, asking him whether he had read it.
The other day I read an article by Mr. Tobin which I quite liked and blogged about it. But, in this case, I did not send the author an email with words of appreciation for his writing. So, I am about to correct that. As soon as I finish this post, I plan to write another email to Mr. Tobin, complimenting him on his fine article.

And speaking of words of appreciation, I would like to thank the Chazan who sang a beautiful rendition of "Hallelu" during the Yom Tov prayer this past Sunday. For those who missed it, here it is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment