בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



31 Mar 2012

Thank you and Happy Passover

Thank you, Joseph Farah, for your article titled 'Palestinianism' equals anti-Semitism and for your erudite words of advice at the end of your piece.

Shabot shalom, Israel. Never compromise. Keep the faith. Happy Passover. Trust in God, not in men, for your future.
Read full article: http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/palestinianism-equals-anti-semitism/

And speaking about Passover, below is part of an email I received about Pesach cleaning.

Berel was off for Bein Hazmanim and eagerly wanted to help. Too eagerly. He said to his wife "Chaya, can I help you do this? Can I do that?"After half an hour Chaya had enough. "Berel," she said sweetly, "the biggest help you can give me is to go to the Beis Medrash and learn!"Two hours later he was back underfoot."Berel! What happened?!" Chaya asked, "I thought you were learning?"Berel said "You know Chaya, I'm really on vacation. How much can I be expected to help!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment