בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



18 Mar 2012

Happiness in the face of adversity

A pint-sized Mr. Universe winner who began beefing up his muscles while doing time in a British colonial prison celebrated his 100th anniversary in India Saturday.

Manohar Aich, nicknamed “Pocket Hercules” because of his 4 foot 11 inch-frame, said low stress and happiness in the face of adversity have kept him alive all these years.

“I never allow any sort of tension to grip me. I had to struggle to earn money since my young days, but whatever the situation, I remained happy,” said Aich, winner of the 1952 Mr. Universe title.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ex-mr-universe-manohar-aich-turns-100-article-1.1041719


No comments:

Post a Comment