בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



13 Sept 2010

A Rosh Hashana fateful decision

I caught a video describing Rabbi Sinai Adler's Rosh Hashana at a concentration camp the other day. After seeing it, I developed a greater appreciation for being able to celebrate the High Holidays at a shul of my choice in a country that respects freedom of religion.

2 comments:

  1. May Hashem avenge the spilled blood of his martyred servants. No one could possibly understand what these holy yidden went thru......I cannot even imagine having to make this decision or another similar to it. Please HAshem bring Moshiach THIS year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but the smiling of this rabbi while describing this horror is very disturbing ...

    ReplyDelete