בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



16 Jul 2010

Thanks to you and you

This morning I was pleasantly surprised to peruse my email and find the following in my inbox.

Congratulations! .... and your blog, Mashiach is Coming, has received our 2010 Top 50 Judaism Blogs award! You can see your name amongst our winners here at:www.onlinephdprograms.com/top_judaism/#Mashiach_is_Coming Winners were chosen through a scoring system led by internet nominations,which came from your reader base!...

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to those who nominated me and I would like to congratulate fellow winners. May we use our blogging skills only for the good, and provide a positive lashon hora free atmosphere on the net.

5 comments:

  1. Mazeltov to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazal Tov to you.
    I got the same thing.
    My question is - is this just being used to gain a link on your site to "Online PHD Programs? Also, I don't recall any polling or voting for this. When was such a vote taken? This smells a bit fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top 50? Must be Mashiach Zeitin!! Mazal Tov and keep up the great work; your readers appreciate your informative and inspirational posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaak, If there is a vote for best blog, you would have my nomination. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Devorah - very kind of you to say.

    Regarding this being fishy, see here for someone that agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete