בס׳ד

"Where does it say that you have a contract with G-d to have an easy life?"

the Lubavitcher Rebbe



"Failure is not the enemy of success; it is its prerequisite."

Rabbi Nosson Scherman



19 Mar 2009

Mazal tov deja vu

Exactly one week ago I posted the following:
"It is with great simcha that I impart the news that one of the boys on the list of our shemirat halashon group (see previous post) has become engaged!!!!!

May we hear about many more simchas bekarov."
Baruch hashem, I can post the news once more for another boy on our list.

2 comments:

  1. As they say, "it's a man's world." I'm waiting to hear about a girl on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shalom ,
    I don't see why you call it a man's world. After all, if these 2 guys got engaged , then 2 girls must be engaged as well. Surely ,just because the girls weren't on the author's list doen't make them any less engaged.

    ReplyDelete